- #63 Wei-Lun Chang and Sian-Ting Lin.
Analyzing Personality Correlation of Social Network in Organizations
- #77 Qinna Wang and Eric Fleury.
Community detection with fuzzy community structure
- #119 Fang-Ling Lin and Guey-Fa Chiou.
Social Brokerage behind Knowledge Sharing
- #128 Krzysztof Jędrzejewski and Mikołaj Morzy.
Opinion Mining and Social Networks: a Promising Match
- #164 Dipankar Das and Sivaji Bandyopadhyay
Emotions on Bengali Blog Texts: Role of Holder and Topic
- #169 Anna Zygmunt, Piotr Bródka, Przemyslaw Kazienko and Jarosław Koźlak.
Different Approaches to Groups and Key Person Identification in Blogosphere
- #175 Krzysztof Juszczyszyn, Marcin Budka and Katarzyna Musiał.
The Dynamic Structural Patterns of Social Networks Based on Triad Transitions
- #10 Kristofer Beck.
Analyzing Tweets to identify Evil messages (Short paper)
- #130 Arjumand Younus, Muhammad Atif Qureshi, Fiza Fatima Asar, Muhammad Azam Ghullam, Muhammad Saeed Khalid and Nasir Touheed.
What do the Average Twitterers Say: a Twitter Model for Public Opinion Analysis in the Face of Major Political Events (Short paper)
- #55 Jun Ming Chen, Meng Chang Chen and Yeali Sun.
A novel approach for developing automatic knowledge construction and diagnostic system for Tag-based learning environment (Poster paper)
- #75 Dárlinton B. F. Carvalho and Carlos Lucena.
Social Media Savvy: exploiting Orkut content (Poster paper)
All accepted papers for ASONAM 2011 and other workshops can be found here