- Taher Alzahrani and Kathy Horadam.
Analysis of two crime-related networks derived from bipartite social networks
- Carlos Sarraute, Pablo Blanc and Javier Burroni.
A Study of Age and Gender seen through Mobile Phone Usage Patterns in Mexico
- Azadeh Hemmati and Kon Shing Kenneth Chung.
Associations between Personal Social Network Properties and Mental Health in Cancer Care
- Tobias Jacobs and Flavio Cirillo.
Link Discovery in Social Networks
- Kyudong Park, Seungjae Oh, Heung-Chang Lee and Hyo-Jeong So.
Dynamic Feedback Mechanism for Maximizing Interaction in Online Social Network Services
- Sivaraman Ramanathan, Avinash Krishnakumar and Anup K Sen.
Incremental Solutions to Online Multi-unit Combinatorial Auctions for Information feeedback
- Mingming Chen, Konstantin Kuzmin and Boleslaw Szymanski.
Extension of Modularity Density for Overlapping Community Structure
- Radosław Michalski, Jaroslaw Jankowski, Piotr Bródka and Przemysław Kazienko.
The Same Network – Different Communities? The Multidimensional Study of Groups in the Cyberspace
- Amer Rasheed and Uffe Kock Wiil.
PEVNET: A Framework for Visualization of Criminal Networks
- Lisa Kaati, Amendra Shrestha, Sofia Cassel, and Mohamed Faouzi Atig.
Activity Profiles in Online Social Media
- Sarka Zehnalova, Milos Kudelka, Jan Platos, and Zdenek Horak.
Local representatives in weighted networks